- This event has passed.
Attracting, retaining and engaging the workforce: How to make the most of it in 2023?
November 2 @ 17:30 - 19:30
Don’t miss our exclusive panel on November 2, starting at 5:30pm at CEIM, organized in partnership with our sponsor; PIXCELL – Recruteurs d’élite.
We’ll be tackling the burning issues affecting every company in Quebec and Canada in 2023: attracting, retaining and engaging the workforce.
Moderated by François Piché-Roy, President and Managing Partner of PIXCELL – Elite Recruiters, you’ll have the chance to hear how some organizations are succeeding despite the current labor shortage.
Our panel will include:
– Mr. Mathieu Lefort, Senior Director, International Talent – MONTRÉAL INTERNATIONAL.
– Mr. Sylvain Simpson, President of CROESUS.
– Mr. Benjamin Van Den Eede, President of LA MAISON BV. and
– Mr. Xavier Matry, Senior Director, People & Change KPMG.
Here are some of the topics that will be discussed:
– The importance of the ‘sense of purpose’, or raison d’être in business, particularly for the retention and engagement of new generations.
– In the war for talent, how can David beat Goliath? How can smaller companies compete with large multinationals?
– How do you recruit from abroad?
– Once this foreign workforce has been recruited, how can it be properly integrated into the company and its new environment?
– Employer branding: how your employees can become your first ambassadors.
An unmissable opportunity for all business owners and human resources professionals.
To register :